AD

ADVERTISE HERE!!!

(Joke) Riddle of the day 😗


Pop-up Lol..... I need an answer
Let's try find an answer ... The winner gat a price
Boss says to secretary, “We are travelling
abroad for the
week, so make arrangements.”
Secretary makes a call to her husband, “My
boss and I will
be traveling abroad for the week, so look
after kids.”
Husband makes call to secret lover, “My
wife is going abroad
for the week, so let’s spend the week
together.”
Secret lover makes a call to a little boy
whom she is giving
private lessons, “I’m going to be busy
throughout the week,
so you need not come for classes.”
Little boy makes call to his grandfather,
“Grandpa, I don’t
have classes for the week, because my
teacher is going to be
busy. Let’s spend the week together.”
Grandpa makes a call to his Secretary, “I’m
afraid we won’t
be traveling again. My grandson and I are
going to spend
the week together.”
Secretary makes a call to her husband, “My
boss has some
personal matters to attend to, so our trip is
cancelled.”
Husband makes a call to secret lover, “We
cannot spend the
week together, my wife has cancelled her
trip.”
Secret lover makes a call to little boy, “We
will still have
classes as usual this week.”
Little boy makes a call to his grandfather,
“Grandpa! I’m
sorry we won’t be able to spend the week
together. My
teacher called and said that I have to attend
classes.”
Grandpa makes a call to his secretary,
“Change of plans! My
grandson is no more coming. So we are still
travelling this
week. Make arrangements.”
How will the chain be broken?pls I need an
answer o.....Top of d mawnin 2 u folks!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.