AD

ADVERTISE HERE!!!

Singer Skales Admits He Regrets Ever Attacking Former Label Mate Wizkid


Many months after former label mates,
Skales and Wizkid traded words over success
and loyalty, Baseline recording music act,
Skales has regretted getting involved in the
war of words.

Skales admitted that trading words with
Wizkid, was one of the greatest mistakes he
will ever make.
In a recent interview, Skales explains that
he now sees him growing in the eye of
many considering the fact some other
people look up to him as a role model.
“That’s one of the mistakes I made and I
feel like I’m growing in the eyes of the
public so definitely, I know that you can
never benefit from things like that. So I’ve
become a better person now, I’m more
grown now, I’ve realized that I’m a role
model, a lot of people look up to me and so
there’s some mistakes I cannot do,” Skales
said.
Skales and Wizkid were formerly signed
Banky W co-owned Empire Mates
Entertainment

No comments

Powered by Blogger.