AD

ADVERTISE HERE!!!

Ruggedman Addresses 9ice’s Apology In Emotional Piece – See What He Said


Popular rapper, Ruggeman has reacted to the age-long
rumour that he was involved in an affair with singer,
9ice’s ex-wife, Toni Payne.

In a lengthy post shared via his social media
page, the rapper addressed his surprise on why it
took 9ice 6 years to spill the truth on the issue,
accepting the ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner’s apology and
more.
Read the post below:-
In 2010 9ice released a song that made a lot
of people wrongfully drag me into a terrible
situation. People who misconstrued the song
and it created a rumour; a terrible false
rumour that was fueled by journalists and
bloggers who were only after hits on their
sites. Bloggers and journalists who did not
care to investigate and confirm the rumour,
but chose to print and post it anyways not
caring who got hurt in the process.
I remember pleading my innocence and that
of Toni Payne but social media people being
who and how they are, chose not to listen.
I remember calling 9ice on the phone CIA
style to talk to him about it and he was
clearly heard admitting the song was not
about myself or Toni Payne, but social media
people being who and how they are, chose
not to listen.
I remember asking 9ice to publicly clear the
air on the terrible rumour, but was shocked
when my friend said he would not because he
was busy and didn’t have time for such.
Again nobody wondered why.
Fast forward 2016. Six years later and I was
surprised when I heard that 9ice has finally
come out to say I never slept with his wife
and the song was not about me and even
apologized on top. That he has finally come
out to say the truth about the issue that cast a
negative shadow over my head and that of his
ex-wife for six years.
All I can do is smile because I know me better
than anybody out there who insulted me over
the matter. I said it then and I say it now;
Michael Ugochukwu Stephens will never sleep
with his friends’ wife.
Families and husbands you can now relax.
Your daughters and wives are safe around me
hahahahaha!!
To 9ice, bro you left it a bit too late. You had
your chance to clear this matter up 6 years
ago when it really mattered but you did not
take it. I do not know why and exactly what it
was that made you keep quiet all that while. I
did my best to clear my name without you
and moved have moved on since.
Anyways I accept your apology and thank God
we are all alive.
To bloggers and journalists: You will be who
and how you are, but the best and most
successful ones amongst you will be the ones
who actually get professional about with their
work and try to investigate stories before
putting it out there. I really hope you all
realize it’s not all about the hits. Do not lose
your humanity all because you want to be the
first to break news. On a lighter note, if you
want to break news, kindly break the news
that my new song ft Olamide titled Seyi Shay
will drop on cloud 9music and mtn plus
tomorrow 5th February 2016.
I wish you all the best and I appreciate
everybody who has been there for me. God
bless us all.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.