AD

ADVERTISE HERE!!!

Lil Kesh!!! Warris All Dis!! Top 10 Worst Lyrics From Lil Kesh


When it comes to making Hitbangers, Lil Kesh is King, but when you dissect his lyrics, there is a lot left to be desired...


Here we present to yall, the top 10 worst Lil Kesh lyrics.


I'm a superman, I can fly, I can do backfling - Dami Si - DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ, Lil Kesh


See kitten, Kpekus Alhamdulilah, Jesu - Skibi Dat -Viktoh Ft. Lil Kesh. 


am in like kanu o ni lil kesh he
like iranu
but i promise u i won’t stop sidi
until timba gboyan re kanu - Gbese -Lil Kesh.



Ehn aunty janeti, omo pastor
ton fa ci***
Ki le nwa ni club, ma so fun
pastor
Peh man woh bump-short - Efejoku - Lil Kesh Ft. Viktoh. 



Olosho, so you think i send your father,If your yanch na jollof rice, you know i’ll rather eat ofada, Lami kin lae.. omo 69 sweet gan, woke the next day and i saw 69 missed calls - 69 missed calls - Jahbless Ft. Various Yoruba artistes. 


She say this your thing it is big
o jawe - Ladi - Lil Kesh, Olamide, Phyno.



Me i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha basha - Ladi - Lil Kesh, Olamide, Phyno. 



All these rapper like tonto
Dey don dey decay - Am I Mad - Lil Kesh, MVP, Maphian



See my charger is working o je, Come let me charge you now, Ofe ni ma ma gba e omoge, Me I will not charge you now - Da Yan Mon - Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft. Lil Kesh, Viktoh, Olamide


Dey wanna pissterin Den i offer dem ma pennis - Am I Mad - Lil Kesh, MVP, Maphian 





No comments

Powered by Blogger.