AD

ADVERTISE HERE!!!

Wizkid Mourns His Mentor And Hero, OJB – Read How OJB Discovered Wizkid

OJB-photo-02
Wizkid is the most recent star to grieve the late maker, OJB Jezreel, calling him his guide and hero.

See what Wizkid posted on Instagram underneath:-

OJB has been credited with finding Wizkid path before Banky W marked him.In 2015, he said this in regards to Wiz

"To set the records, I found Wizkid's ability. We essentially began his profession and I recall when we needed to push Wizkid around and take him for shows however no one was prepared to permit him to perform in light of the fact that they were not "feeling" him by then.

When he had the chance and said he needed to proceed onward and attempt different things, we were behind him then as well. In the event that we didn't find him, he would not have been with us.
wizkid-and-ojb
Wizkid and OJB Before the Money 

I was the main individual to go to his family house to let them know that it would be a decent thought on the off chance that they permitted him to go into music.

We have been there from the very beginning however not everyone know this story, we don't simply make clamor about it. It is not Banky W that found him, I did. I would soon be 50 years of age and I think it would be clever in the event that I begin blowing my trumpet," he said.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.