AD

ADVERTISE HERE!!!

Tonto Dike Pens Sweet Words As Her Son Turns 4 Months

tonto-NL
The actress who as of late brought forth her youngster is commending her son today as he tickers 4 months, she took to her page to spout about her unending adoration for her infant. 
See Her words underneath… 

My body has experienced changes… I have conveyed a youngster inside it,Slept with him on my chest,I have Kissed little Lips,hands and feets, I have been pooped,peed and vommitted on,I have wiped away tears,also cried with him and stayed up throughout the night supporting my tyke… 

However, I would have it no other way since when I take a gander at the mirror and featuring right back at me is an AWESOME GRACIOUS MOM and there is no more noteworthy Blessing,Honor OR LOVE!!! #HAPPY 4months KING-ANDRE,Thanks for giving my Life a reason, 

Much obliged to you for picking me and Thank you for giving me the chance to EXPERIENCE Love with my Whole heart.. Am Soo over joyed it cuts tears down my cheeks..😢 MAMA LOVES and ADORES YOU SON

No comments

Powered by Blogger.