AD

ADVERTISE HERE!!!

Lil’ Kesh Opens Up On Why He Dropped Out Of School

kesh-
Mainstream artist, Lil' Kesh has opened up on why he needed to leave college rashly.

The artist, who is likewise the CEO of YAGI records, uncovered that however he planned to study software engineering, he was given phonetics and that he dropped out of the University of Lagos basically in light of the fact that it was hard merging tutoring with music.



The vocalist said, "It was hard getting into a school. it's difficult to get into the college. I composed JAMB 3 times, the last time I got into Unilag however the course I needed was not what I got. I needed software engineering from the onset however in the long run I don't know how I finished in Linguistics. For whatever length of time that you enter Unilag, that is what is important."

The vocalist likewise discussed leaving school since he couldn't consolidate tutoring and music.

"I needed to move I didn't complete, i needed to go to a more non-public school, now i do like a more web thing, cos its hard being in school," the vocalist said.

Lil' Kesh additionally uncovered that he would not leave music to do a reversal to tutoring.

Which cash would i use to pay my school expenses, is it not music cash?, in the event that i leave music by what method will i pay my school charges. They both work as an inseparable unit. I cannot leave music for anything now.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.